Car cleaning clay
Our car cleaning clay / paint clay was specially developed to remove stubborn dirt, deposits such as tar, tree resin and other contaminants from paint surfaces in order to clean them deeply and prepare them for subsequent polishing work. Our cleaning dough / clay bar is characterized by its particularly high-quality composition and the consistency we have achieved and optimized.
- The cleaning clay/ paint clay removes contamination such as: rust particles, tree resin residues, tar splashes and almost all other stubborn surface dirt.
- Our cleaning clay is gentle on the paint. It is made of a special polymer material that absorbs dirt without damaging the paint. No abrasive substances are used that could remove the paint.
- The cleaning clay is easy to use. It is used in conjunction with a suitable lubricant that allows the clay to move smoothly on the surface. Kneading gently loosens dirt particles and lifts them off the surface.*
- Almost all mild (pH-neutral) cleaners are suitable as lubricants, which are added in low doses to a spray bottle.
- Versatile use: In addition to car paint, the cleaning clay can also be used on other smooth surfaces such as glass, chrome and plastic. It is a useful tool for removing dirt from various surfaces of your vehicle.
- Wash the vehicle thoroughly to remove any coarse dirt.
- Take a “piece” of the cleaning clay and press it into a small, flat and handy shape.
- Spray the lubricant on the area to be cleaned.
- Guide the clay over the surface with light pressure and make sure there is enough lubricant.
- Discard the piece of dough if it is noticeably dirty. If large amounts of dirt accidentally get into the dough, for example if it falls down, throw it away and use a new piece of dough.
Note: Although the cleaning clay is designed not to damage the car paint, we recommend that you carry out a test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure that no unwanted effects occur.